algo teu

"é só uma imagem que sonhámos, doce imagem... nada que acredite conseguir mostrar..." -Pluto.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

amo(r)te.
These are not promises
These are just other thoughts of hope
Was it that meaningless
what we've been through?
When I said that I'll be with you
It was not enough
but always true
no one is aware when love seems to go
No one will ever know
What I was going' through

You don't need to change
I've got something new
to bring you back again
It's a brand new day
I feel so alive
It will be a chance

This is not the time or place
won't you come to the moon with me?
and there's no room for us
no romantic Spring
If I knew at that time
I would be aware
Not so close to you

and even if this is wrong
my treasure's here
Unexpected thoughts
when I say goodbye
It will be a chance for us
It will be a change
not the end.

Hands on Approach, A Change.
Pollock, Number 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home